Sunday, August 21, 2011

Van Gogh's Bats

So, back in the long, long ago of 2007, the early days of Blog Time Passing, I put up a post that featured the visual mash-up between Van Gogh's Starry, Starry Night and the typical Weather Channel weather map, created by my colleague and friend, Ed Wachtel.  You can check out that ancient post here:  Wachtel's Van Gogh Weather Map.

So, I was quite tickled to come across this image on Scott Beale's blog over on Laughing Squid:


The Dark Starry Knight, A Batman Themed Tribute to Vincent van Gogh


The image was created by James Hance, and is available for sale as a poster, along with many others, including a number of rather charming and creative Muppet-themed mash-ups.   Check them out on his website by clicking here, and scroll down to find this particular poster. 

And hey, while I'm at it. let me end this post on a good note:






No comments: