Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Media Ecology Mexico

Time for another video. This one is titled "8th Annual Convention of the Media Ecology Association" and was put together by our colleagues at Monterrey Tech in Mexico City, to promote the upcoming event that they are hosting.

Most of the video, however, is taken from another event that was held there in September of 2005. Aside from using the previous event to give folks a sense of what the upcoming event will look like (and it really looks great, don't you think?), common to both are some of the featured speakers, including Eric McLuhan (who will be our keynote speaker in June).

Another common element is me. I was one of the featured speakers in 2005, so you can see me on this video (not one of my better shots, I'm afraid) and I'll be there in June, giving the President's Address.




No comments: