Sunday, October 16, 2011

Off to Oakland

Tomorrow evening, I'm off to the left coast to give a public lecture at Saint Mary's College of California, which is somewhere in the vicinity of Oakland.  I'll be doing my Binding Biases of Time talk, based on my book On the Binding Biases of Time and Other Essays on General Semantics and Media Ecology.  In case you don't have a copy yet, or still haven't gotten a second copy, you can order it over on the right of this post, assuming you're reading this on the actual website.  Or come to the talk, and pick up a copy, and I'll sign it for you, if you want.

Anyway, my host, Ed Tywoniak, did up a pretty cool flyer that he shared with me, and that I'd like to share with you:




Cool, and informative, too!  And if you're in the area, come see me, if you care to, I'd like to see you.  And come over and tell me that Blog Time Passing sent you!


No comments: