Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poetry is Easy, Comedy is Hard

Last month, in a post entitled What Makes a Poet, I mentioned one of my MySpace friends, Si, and Si posted a video on his blog that I found too funny to pass up. And I'm not too proud to rip it off, all for the benefit of the Blog Time Passing reader (I know there's only one of you, and you're it!).

So, this is comedy about poetry, by an English comedian named Rik Mayall, and it dates back to the early 1980s, but the humor is pretty up-to-date. And so, without further ado, here's Rik:


`


So, my conclusion is as follows: Poetry is easy, comedy is hard... or vice versa!

2 comments:

Lee Caine said...

LOL dude, that is well funny, and Rik Mayal is a genius, I love everything he has been in.

Anonymous said...

Cheers Lance,

Glad you enjoyed this one.

He is a genius.

Si