Friday, February 27, 2009

An Interview About Blog Time Passing

Well, I was recommended, by my friend Paul Levinson I suspect, for an interview on bloginterviewer.com. So I went over to their website, filled out the online interview, and voila, I've been approved and my interview, complete with link to this website, is listed over there. The URL is http://bloginterviewer.com/television/lance-strates-blog-time-passing-lance-strate in case you were wondering (you were wondering, weren't you?)

So you can click on that hot and hyperlinked URL above, or on this pretty picture below, which they also provide. And like a great many things online, they play the rankings game, so you can actually vote for, or against my blog if you go over there. I know I don't have to tell you what the right thing to do is, of course.





I'll think I'll also add this to a side panel of my blog, why not? I have no illusions about making it to the top, but it'll make for a cute addition...

No comments: